What is the Brainwave Starter Kit?
Learn about your brainwaves, train your meditation, and develop your own applications with the Mindwave Mobile Wireless Headset
Compatible with iOS, Android, PC, and Mac.
Detects raw-brainwaves, EEG power spectrums (Alpha, Beta, etc.), eSense meters for Attention, Meditation, and future algorithms
More than 100 brain training games and educational apps available from the NeuroSky App Store
Uses a single AAA Battery (Not included) for 8-hour battery run time
The Brainwave Starter Kit takes decades of laboratory EEG technology research and puts it in your hands. Simply slip on the headset and see your brainwaves change in real time. Monitor your levels of attention and relaxation, and learn about how your brain responds to your favorite music. With more than 100 brain training games and educational apps available through our store, there are plenty of options to choose from based on your age and personal interests. It’s an excellent introduction to the world of brain-computer interface!
MindWave mobile (included in the Kit)
The MindWave Mobile headset transfers data via Bluetooth™ to wirelessly communicate with your computer and mobile devices (iOS and Android). You can also write your own programs to interact with MindWave Mobile by using our free developmental tools (available online).
The MindWave Mobile offers the following features:
- Affordable, high-quality EEG headset
- Lightweight, wireless comfort
- Safe brainwave measurement
- Bluetooth™ wireless pairing. Bluetooth dongle not included
- 8 hours runtime with single AAA battery (not included)
- Compatible with iOS, Android, PC and AMC
- Measures and outputs raw brainwave signals, EEG power spectrums (alpha, beta, etc.) and NeuroSky Proprietary eSense Meter for attention, meditation and blink-detection algorithms
- Dry, single sensor
- Brainwave Visualizer
- MindWave Tutorial
- Weight: 90g
- Sensor arm up: height: 225mm x width: 155mm x depth: 92mm
- Sensor Arm down: height: 225mm x width: 155mm x depth: 165mm
Note: Headset is rated at 50 Hz and is intended for use in 50 Hz electrical regions only, such as the New Zealand and Australia. Conversely, the US version of the headset is rated at 60 Hz and is not recommended for use in 50 Hz electrical regions.